For over 20 years, close to 3500 real estate enthusiasts have been exploiting their talents to make a true difference. By listening to its customers and remaining at the forefront of the market, COGIR Real Estate offers dynamic, innovative and customized services to every one of its clients.
- Full time
Located in Whitby,we are looking for a new member for our small family! Our team is great, we do share family values and our team member are really important to us. We have free parking and also Health Benefits. More so, we get to work together from monday to friday, 8 am to 5 pm, our offices are surrounded by trees and it's quite peaceful ( great when you want to eat outside!).
Do you have experience with full cycle accounting, have strong communication skills and experience as a Property Accountant? Can you manage multiple priorities and you are known as a real team player? Welcome to our team!
This position will be reporting to the Controller at our office in Whitby. The ideal candidate will have experience with full cycle accounting, have strong communication skills and experience as a Property Accountant. Must be able to manage multiple priorities and be a team player.
Here's a taste of your responsabilities and duties
- Responsible for the full accounting cycle for a portfolio of residential properties
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly reporting packages
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgets
- Other tasks and assignments as required.
What are we looking for?
- Experience as a Property Accountant;
- High level computer skills;
- Experience in Yardi is an asset.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Back to jobs offers list