At Cogir Immobilier, we believe the key to success resides in healthy communication, constant improvement of our business practices, as well as in our team of competent and passionate people who go beyond our clients expectations while maintaining their trust and confidence. You wish to join a passionate company ? Don’t search anymore!
- Full time
We are looking for a self-directed Building Manager with strong leadership skills in Ottawa! Known for your patience, initiative and empathy, as a Building Manager, you will…
- Ensure that day to day task are completed by the work staff.
- Create weekly work schedule and manage absences;
- Renew residential leases according to the Normes de la Régie du logement and company politics
- Show vacant apartments to prospective residents
- Collect and record incoming rents
- Coordinate the arrival and departure of our clientele (moving in and moving out)
- Manage maintenance and renovation work
- Ensure our guests are given the best customer experience there is!
- Support your team in their daily task as needed;
- Ensure all maintenance operations are done properly;
- Set up and do follow up of the preventive maintenance plan
- and much more!
Here’s what we’re looking for in our future Team member :
- 2 years of experience in building operation and maintenance;
- Bilingual, spoken and written (English and French)
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Effective problem-solving abilities
- We look forward to meeting you
Back to jobs offers list