Responsible for setting tables, serving meals, bussing tables, washing dishes, assisting the cook as needed and completing cleaning duties.
- Part time
- Prepare, wash and store dishes following Facility procedures. Clean dishwashing area. Assist in serving, if needed. Assist cooks in cleaning food serving areas and equipment.
- Set up serving carts for each meal as required. Take meal orders and serve meals to residents’ tables following Facility procedures. Bus tables and prepare dishes for washing. Clean dining room tables and chairs as needed. Sweep and clean dining room area. Set tables for the next meal. Focus on good customer service in regard to food service. Works as part of the Food Services team to ensure smooth, efficient and safe operation of the kitchen. Adheres to prescribed safety and sanitation practices and procedures. Performs similar or related duties as required or directed.
- Adheres to prescribed sanitation practices and procedures.
- Performs similar or related duties as required or directed.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be able to relate positively to residents and families, and to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Residents, families, staff, community officials, referral sources and the general public.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular and reliable attendance.
- Must meet all state health requirements.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations).
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation.
Physical/Sensory Requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices):
Medium Work – Ability to exert 20-50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10-25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Bending, twisting, squatting and/or reaching is frequently and consistently necessary while serving, cleaning, or performing other tasks.
OSHA Category Classification:
- II: Potential for exposure to bloodborne pathogen
Back to jobs offers list