COGIR Real Estate has approximately 2,800 employees who are passionate about real estate. They work day after day to provide the best service to our customers. Our team manages more than 150 properties located in Quebec, Ontario and Nova Scotia. As a part of our team, you will help prepare and present financial statements to our different partners. You will also help establish forecasts and take part in the review of financial controls; The ideal candidate is organized, known for his/her multitask skills, establishes priorities efficiently and has great problem resolutions skills. He/she will analyze different files concurrently while respecting our timeframe and delivering reliable and quality financial informations on your assigned properties. This position will be reporting to the Controller at our office in Whitby. The ideal candidate will have experience with full cycle accounting, have strong communication skills and experience as a Property Accountant. Must be able to manage multiple priorities and be a team player.
- Full time
- Responsible for the full accounting cycle for a portfolio of residential properties
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly reporting packages
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgets
- Other tasks and assignments as required.
- Key requirements
- Experience as a Property Accountant
- High level computer skills
- Experience in Yardi is an asset
Back to jobs offers list