COGIR Real Estate has approximately 2,800 employees who are passionate about real estate. They work day after day to provide the best service to our customers. Our team manages more than 150 properties located in Quebec, Ontario and Nova Scotia. As a part of our team, you will help prepare and present financial statements to our different partners. You will also help establish forecasts and take part in the review of financial controls; The ideal candidate is organized, known for his/her multitask skills, establishes priorities efficiently and has great problem resolutions skills. He/she will analyze different files concurrently while respecting our timeframe and delivering reliable and quality financial informations on your assigned properties.
- Full time
- Prepare, analyse and revise monthly financial statements;
- Analyze monthly budget variances;
- Prepares the monthly journal entries, bank reconciliation and Government remittance;
- Analyse balance sheets and results;
- Answer questions from the different properties;
- Prepare documents for the year-end audit by an external auditor;
- Prepare GST/QST-related filing documents
- Participate on special projects;
- Answer our intern and extern client demands;
- Participate to the properties yearly budget planning;
- And much more!
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Professional designation (CPA) obtained or in progress (asset);
- Accounting University degree;
- Five years of experience in general accounting;
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office;
- Knowledge of HOPEM an asset;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to analyse, interpret and organise information;
- Able to work with tight deadlines and for multiple companies;
- Dynamic personality, reliable, creative, team spirit and a positive attitude.
Back to jobs offers list