- Full time
Responsibility: Member of the maintenance service team, the janitor at the main function of ensuring the cleanliness of common areas, but more specifically he or she must:
- Sweep and clean corridor floors, common area, building workstation
- Carry out window cleaning of common areas
- Empty garbage cans and recycling
- Lobby maintenance and corridors
- Maintenance and monitoring of equipment (mechanical rooms, electrical rooms, pumps, furnaces, valves, etc.)
- Preventive maintenance on equipment
- Maintenance and cleaning of the land
- Maintenance and cleaning of the parking
- Clean storage spaces and service trolleys
- Cleaning the administrative office: Floors and dusting
- Tell the immediate superior of the needs in materials and products for the maintenance and the maintenance of the building
- Make minor repairs and renovation in apartments and common areas (plaster, paint, change lights, various facilities, etc.)
- Actively participate in the various committees of the company - Know and apply the policies and procedures of the company
- Collaborate or perform other tasks related to the maintenance department, as required and at the request of the immediate superior.
- To visit housing to customers looking for an apartment, describe the services of the building.
Requirements: • Autonomy, manual, dynamism, versatility, sense of organization and initiative. • Good physical fitness, Patience and empathy • At least 1 year of experience in a similar position • Ability to handle and resolve emergencies • Flexibility and ease of adaptation • Knowledge and appreciation of typical clientele • Experience sales and rentals an asset • Knowledge of products used and methods of use • DEP in building maintenance an asset. • Bilingual English and French.
Back to jobs offers list