Every year, thousands of seniors discover the benefits of living at a residence. Say goodbye to humdrum household tasks and say hello to an active social life. Living at a residence means having access to a multitude of lifestyles and activities that will please even the most demanding of people. You deserve it!
Here are some benefits that people who live at a Cogir residence love the most:
- The best way to make the most of your retirement.
- Plenty of activities and opportunities to socialize.
- Freedom from days and evenings of staying home by yourself with nothing to do.
- Delicious meals cooked by our executive chefs and served at your table.
- The full freedom to choose your activities every day.
- No more household tasks or worries about maintaining your home.
Many seniors fear they will lose their freedom if they move into a residence. But the reality is quite the opposite! Without the endless list of household chores to take care of, you have time to sign up for the course you’ve always dreamed of taking, indulge in your favourite pastime, or laugh out loud with your new friends.
We’re here for you
Even if you aren’t thinking about moving right now, it’s never too early to get to know about life at a seniors’ residence. After all, you're just looking. Then, when you’re ready, you’ll have the information you need to make the best decision for you. Don’t wait—come meet with us! We’re offering the life you’re dreaming of, and we know that once you step inside one of our residences, you’ll immediately feel right at home.
We know that choosing the right residence isn’t easy. How do I decide? What questions should I ask? We can help you. To start, here are the answers to some common questions.